Expressions of Interest are now open for Canadian arts presenters looking to expand into a new market. Selected applicants will receive financial support to attend Circulart in Medellín, Colombia from November 3-6, 2022.
Circulart is a cultural platform for music, which annually brings together arts presenters and music industry professionals from Latin America and around the world in the city of Medellín. Along with its conference, showcases and business meetings, Circulart has become a space for reflection, attended by a great mix of young audience members and arts professionals.
Eligible Applicants: Canadian Arts Presenters
Expression of Interest Closing Date: September 21, 2022
Notification: September 30, 2022
Travel dates: November 2-7, 2022
Event dates: November 3-6, 2022
- To build strong international relationships in the performing arts.
- To consider new methods of working and collaborating together, where challenging environments push our boundaries and understandings.
- To assist in knowledge transfer across generations.
Presenters must meet the following criteria:
- Must have previous experience hosting international work.
- Must have the knowledge of the Canadian performing arts sector to be able to act as an ambassador for Canadian artists in the International scene.
- Must be willing and able to demonstrate a willingness to encourage international exchange and collaborations.
- Must be a CAPACOA member in good standing.
CAPACOA will be responsible for:
- Airfare from Canada to Medellín, Colombia
- 4 night’s accommodations
- Organization of travel arrangements
- Coordination of meetings and schedule during the event
The presenter will be responsible for:
- $500 contribution towards airfare and hotel costs
- All ground transportation within Canada and Colombia
- Daily per diem
- Submitting a final report to CAPACOA
- A valid Canadian passport with at least six (6) months of validity left
Your expression of interest does not guarantee participation – participants will be selected by jury. If you have any questions, please contact Judy Harquail at firstname.lastname@example.org.