CAPACOA needs on-going support from individuals and organizations in order to fully meet its mandate and continue to grow and enhance services.
If you value the services that we provide in areas such as advocacy, research and mentorship, please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
Your donation can make a difference:
- $25 will cover the webconferencing costs of our next webinar
- $50 will send a newsletter which will include the critical information you need
- $100 will enable us to acquire valuable research data
- $500 will make it possible to deliver another edition of The Succession Plan
- A monthly donation of $25 will host the Presenter’s Toolkit for a full year
Your donation can be any amount. General donations are directed at programs and services of CAPACOA. We are always pleased to discuss directed donations.
CAPACOA is a registered charity. View our profile on Charity Listings.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you to all who have donated to CAPACOA in 2013-2014!
- Ken Coulter, Coulter Creative
- Brian McCurdy, The Burlington Performing Arts Centre
- Kirsten Schrader, Cowichan Regional Theatre
- Bruce Halliday, The Port Theatre Society
- Frédéric Julien, CAPACOA
- Brett Randall, Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre
- Tina Rasmussen, Harbourfront Centre
- Andrew Kwan, Andrew Kwan Artists Mgmt Inc.
- Network Members Group
- The Feldman Agency, The Feldman Agency
- Mandy Niddrie, Royal and McPherson Theatres
- Ticketpro Inc. Canada
- Debbie Peters, Magnum Opus Management
- Margot Holmes, Caline Artists Management
- Dave Pier, Harris Center for the Arts
- Sara Palmieri, Centre for the Arts, Brock University
- Richard Gagnon
- Ann Barker
- Judy Harquail
- Tim Yerxa
- Stefania Paterak
- Phyllis Stenson
- David Pay
- Paul Gravett
- Lynne Bailey
- Melanie Fernandez