June 4, 2018 – New deadline and financial support for travelnsportation and accommodations! The 2018 edition of CIPAE will take place in Beijing from September 5th to 9th and will propose a Focus on Canada! Workshops, Pitch sessions, Conferences, Reception and Showcases about Canada will be part of the official programming.
CIPAE, formerly known as CIPAC, is an annual event organized in different Chinese cities by the China Association of Performing Arts (CAPA). Since its first edition in 2001, CIPAE has welcomed more than 1,500 participants each year, who live, for four days to the rhythm of showcases, the presentations of artistic projects, the workshops and the showroom.
The 2018 edition of CIPAE will take place in Beijing from September 5th to 9th and will propose a Focus on Canada! Workshops, Pitch sessions, Conferences, Reception and Showcases about Canada will be part of the official programming.
CINARS, in collaboration with CAPACOA, invites Canadian Companies/Artists from every disciplines (theatre, dance, music, circus and multidisciplinary arts) to apply.
Please note that the selected companies will get special financial support for their transportation and accommodation.
To apply, please send your submission to email@example.com, before JUNE 8th, including:
- Written description of your show in French and/or in English (100 words max.);
- Itinerary of past tours (last three years);
- Itinerary of future tours;
- Technical rider of the show submitted in application;
- 1-3 high resolution photos (300 DPI);
- Video link of your show (YouTube or Vimeo) in full-length and/or in excerpt performances;
- Press reviews.
Please note the following conditions of eligibility:
- Have already presented their show in full version;
- Be available to present a showcase according to the dates of the CIPAE;
- Present a showcase of 30 minutes or less;
- Have a complete version of the showcase presented (the shows being created will not be retained);
- Have the necessary administrative structure to present the show abroad;
- Be maybe responsible for a part of their own transportation, accommodation and per diems.
If you have questions, please contact: Élodie Lê firstname.lastname@example.org 514 842 5866 #22