February 2, 2016 – At CAPACOA, we are constantly on the lookout for exciting trends, approaches and opportunities in the performing arts. Over the next two months, we'll be presenting webinars on the outcomes of our inquiries in two fascinating areas : collaborative audience research and arts & health. Read more
Did you know ?
In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. This is the field of performing arts presentation.
January 7, 2016 – In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. Here is the realm of performing arts presentation in six infographics and detailed statistics. Read more
December 14, 2015 – CAPACOA and Re:Sound have agreed to a one-year extension of their Settlement Agreement on the use of recorded music. Read more
December 9, 2015 – A change of government often implies taking a step back and a fresh start with advocacy files at hand. In the case of R105 withholding, the Performing Arts Tax Working Group has taken advantage of the situation to strengthen its case and to expand its efforts to all aspects of non-resident taxation. Read more
December 8, 2015 – The public consultation leading to the development of Ontario's first culture strategy is coming to a close and some solid insights on performing arts presenting were shared. Read more
- Innovative Collaboration Agreement Between CINARS and CAPACOA
- Debbie Slade Celebrated with a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Norman Armour receives the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring
- Time Crunch: The Enemy of Culture?
- Canadian Heritage Partnership Reveals Scope of Presenting Sector
- Canadian Arts Coalition Welcomes New Canadian Heritage Minister
- Of Impairment and Aesthetics
- The Value of Presenting at Nova Scotia Music Week
- CAPACOA Welcomes Danielle Lefebvre on the Board of Directors
- What's in the TPP for the Arts?