November 4, 2016 – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced a substantial increase in I-129 filing fees. This is a source of concern for touring artists and for presenters alike. Read more
Did you know ?
In hundreds of communities across Canada, people and organizations are devoting their skills to bring together touring artists and audiences. This is the field of performing arts presentation.
November 3, 2016 – The Performing Arts Tax Working Group has had a few key meetings recently, and we are now looking forward to shaping solutions with the Canada Revenue Agency soon. Read more
November 1, 2016 – November is Arts & Health Month, an internationally-recognized month to celebrate and raise awareness about arts’ contributions to health, healing and wellbeing. As the field gains momentum worldwide, we’re adding our voices to the global Arts & Health conversation and we invite you to join us! Read more
October 17, 2016 – Michele Decottignies, for The Deaf, Disability & Mad Arts Alliance of Canada and panelist at CAPACOA @ CINARS asks the question:, "Why is "art" missing from a search of "disability art" in the largest database in the world?" Read more
October 6, 2016 – CAPACOA member gathered via web conference for the 30th annual general meeting of the association. Many accomplishments were celebrated and a new Board Chair was elected. Read more
- Sense of Belonging Matters to the Arts (and Vice Versa)
- It Matters
- Dual Band: Digital Consumption and Live Arts Experience
- INFRAconsults: CAPACOA Adds a Building Block
- Call for nominations for the NAC Award for Distinguished Contribution to Touring
- Applications are now being accepted for the PCBP program.
- Taking Stock of Digital Innovation in the Performing Arts
- CAPACOA Submits Brief to the Finance Committee
- Opportunity for Input on Infrastructure Funding
- Have you Upgraded your #ArtPresenting OS Yet?