April 25, 2017 – A new national report, released today by Community Foundations of Canada in partnership with the Canadian Arts Presenting Association, is shining a spotlight on the power of the arts to build a greater sense of belonging to our communities, to our country and to each other. Read more
Digitizing the Performing Arts: An Assessment of Opportunities, Issues and Challenges is designed to offer a springboard for new conversations and digital capacity- and skill-building in the presenting field.
April 21, 2017 – As part of the national Vital Signs program, Community Foundations of Canada and the Canadian Arts Presenting Association will be releasing a new report on Arts and Belonging on April 25. Read more
April 11, 2017 – After consultation and research reports published earlier this year by Canadian Heritage and Canada Council for the Arts, CAPACOA and Strategic Moves are now thrilled to release their own assessment of the digital question from the perspective of performing arts presentation. Read more
April 7, 2017 – Based on an economic model developed by the Performing Arts Tax Working Group, the costs of compliance to non-resident taxation largely outweigh the potential tax revenues for the Canadian government. By as much as 10 to 1! Read more
March 28, 2017 – CAPACOA, Indigenous Performing Arts Alliance and Ontario Presents are proud to present the The Indigenous Performance Professional Development Initiative, pilot program's final report. Read more
- The Canadian Arts Coalition Thanks the Government for Investment in Infrastructure
- The Digital Conversation Intensifies
- Arts Marketing and Development Conference
- Collaborative Canada 150
- Movie Attendance is Declining: Is This a Good or a Bad News for the Performing Arts?
- All Access Volume 9 Issue 2
- Canada 150 under a Red Sky
- Putting Arts in the Right Perspective
- New PD projects for 18 CAPACOA and RIDEAU members
- Canada 150 in Arts Presentation